Big beautiful lips have always been a symbol of sexiness! Full lips scream "kiss me" and guys go crazy over them. Full lips are a sign of youthfulness and health.
Great but not all of us were lucky enough to be born with those sexy full lips. Look at the "stars", plenty of them flaunt their big full lips, but believe me not all of them were born with those lips!
So what to do?
Well the simplest, most non-invasive, and most affordable way to get full lips is to purchase one of the pout pumper products on the market.
- theBalm Tinted Gloss comes in several sheer hues, each with a delicious flavor. It gives your lips a subtle fuller look.
- Too Faced Lip Injection gives a noticeable size difference to the lips almost instantly. It's not thick or goopy so you can apply it in layers
- LipFusion - Instanly swells the lips and it lasts for up to 12 hours so you don't have to keep reapplying it.
- DuWop Venom Flash - It's colorless but turns your lips a flushed pink with a shimmer. It expands the lips nicely.
Another easy method to create the illusion of bigger lips is quite simple
- Line the outer rim of your lips with a mute lip pencil staying within the natural border of your lips
- Apply a light colored lipstick. Dark colors make your lips appear smaller
- Use the wand of a pearly pink gloss - apply from the bottom of your lips upward to add more dimension
- Lastly dab a bit of gold lip gloss on the center of your bottom lip.
Then of course there are the more invasive and more costly procedures;
1. Your dentist can bond thick veneers onto your front six teeth. This pushes out the upper lip for a fuller look. Are you sitting down? because this process costs on average $1500.00 USD per tooth. Perhaps that's why the only ones using it are the "stars".
2. Lip augmentation is performed on an outpatient basis.
- Artecoll is a synthetic material that plumps up the lips. It is synthetic so there is a higher risk of having an allergic reaction, however it lasts longer than collagen.
- Autologen is an injection of your own collagen, extracted from another place on your body. There's no risk of allergic reaction. Results are temporary.
- Collagen is extracted from cows and then injected into your lips. There is a risk of allergic reaction. Results are temporary lasting from 1 - 3 months.
- Dermalogen is collagen extracted from deceased human donors. It's also called injectable Human Tissue Matrix. Also temporary.
Sher from Estate Jewelry International has been serving customers for over 20 years, providing fashion, jewelry,and wedding help. Please visit us at http://www.estatejewelryinternational.com/