Reach 15,000 to 100,000 targeted buyers every week Online. That's the best reason I know to write and submit how-to articles to opt-in ezines and top web sites. get more book sales.Now, that's real exposure! And it's totally targeted because these people visit sites and subscribe to ezines who feature your topics of expertise. Your coach now has over 105 articles circulating and these have brought her over one-third her monthly income.
The second best reason is that promoting your book through articles is fre*e. You subscribe to ezines, then submit your short Online articles to your online subscribers. All you do is write and submit your article once a week to ezines and top web sites. Your coach's articles are now on 900 other people's web sites with a URL link back to her site. Think about those increased sales, mainly because they are targeted.
The third best reason is that this promotion method takes little time to accomplish, maybe nine hours a week. You write a short article from 300-800 words, get it edited and send it off. You can send to over 10 opt-in ezines at once with just one click. That's exposure to over 15,000 potential customers. You may spend an hour writing at first, but soon, you will produce a great article much faster.
If you don't want to learn how to do this from a good coach or teleclass, enroll an inexpensive assistant, and let her do this promotion. Delegating this task has made your coach's time promoting even less than nine hours. You can expand your business and book sales so much more when you follow the coach's motto: "Do what you do best and hire the rest."
More Reasons to Write and Submit Articles
4. Submitting articles is 7 times as effective as advertising because when you submit many articles, you become known as the savvy expert. Your potential buyers appreciate your fre*e information and will eventually trust you enough to buy from you.
Just the sheer numbers of these articles you submit with your proper signature box at the bottom can bring 10-50 new ezine subscribers each time. This free advertising box attracts people to your Web site, where, if you have proper copywriting with marketing pizzazz, you will sell many books or services.
Start writing a few articles, keep them until you have ten to submit.As you submit them, write a new article once a week. When you submit 20 or so, you will become a household name. Ezine publishers and sites will publish them People who visit the site or read the ezine will also ask you if it's OK they use your article. Of course it is!
They will send your articles to their business associates, who, if they produce an ezine or have a Web site, will also publish your article. Talk about viral marketing! You can also write short tip articles from 100-300 words. You coach now expands her market to people who don't want a lot of information--just the facts, please.
Coach's Tip: Be sure to send a thank you each time someone emails you saying they want to publish your article. After you thank the, ask for permission to add their email to your ePublishers email list. When you keep track of all supporters in an email list, they become your 24/7 sales force. Your coach sends new articles and tips each week to over 150 ePublishers she collected emails from. Now, that's viral marketing at its best!
Entice your ePublishers to say "yes, ePub" in the subject line back to you by offering the benefit that it's straight to their email door and they will get the latest, up-to-the-minute information on your topic.
5. You receive global attention when other Web masters feature your articles because they will include a short bio, articles description and key words to help the search engines find you. Your rank in the search engines will go way up like mine to be one of the top ten web sites in your field. .It's exciting to get a call from China or other countries wanting your book or service. All of this means more book sales, and you don't even have to leave your office. Your coach is now number three in google and 35 other search engines.
6. The more exposure your articles get, the more you are perceived as the savvy expert, and when potential customers visit your web site, they are more likely to buy not just one book or service, but several.
7. You can recycle your articles over and over to get even more exposure and sales.. First, you can include your new article or tip in your own ezine you send out to potential customers. Tweak it a bit to submit to the opt-in ezines and top web sites. Don't resubmit within one year it unless you make pertinent revisions. You can change the slant with another audience, or you can change the title, shorten or lengthen it.You can take a small amount of information out of one article and repackage it into a short tip. Ask your coach the best way to write a tip.
8. Your articles could attract authors in your field who need free material for their book. Debbie Allen, shameless promoter herself, who wrote "Confessions of Shameless Internet Promoters" took three of my how-to articles for her latest Internet marketing book. Now in it's 2nd printing my revised three articles will pull even more interest. As she promotes her book, she promotes these articles. This word of mouth buzz will bring even more new business.
9. Take advantage of your Online audience. Remember, people go the net to get free information. If you give that freely, they are more apt to become loyal customers. Remember also, that because other Web site owners and ezine publishers don't have time to only write their own articles, they are constantly looking for your how-to articles. You can be published in hundreds of them!
Article writing and submitting is the best book promotion effort so far. With over 125 circulating the net, my web master makes them available by categories of Book Writing and Self-publishing, eBooks, Online Promotion, Web Marketing and Under 500 Words. People can just click and get any one article by autoresponder, so they get exactly what they want. Divide and conquer. Think of the different categories you can offer. Make a list of them and get the word out!
Start writing short articles now, and see how great Online exposure brings you what you want and need for your business success.
Judy Cullins, 20-year book and Internet Marketing Coach, Author of 10 eBooks including "Write your eBook Fast," and "How to Market your Business on the Internet," she offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, The Book Coach Says...and Business Tip of the Month at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 140 free articles. Email her at mailto:Judy@bookcoaching.com