You wouldn't skip letterhead when sending out a sales letter - Or would you?
How many emails do you send each day? If you are anything like me, you probably send hundreds of emails for every one print letter. Most businesses use letterhead for their print correspondence but miss out on extending their branding to virtual communications. Shouldn't you use each email as an opportunity to promote your business?
Don't ignore the benefits of e-stationary:
1. Consistency ? Branding your business is all about perceived image ? e-stationary can help maintain a consistent "identity" across all platforms ? letterhead, website, e-stationary, etc.
2. Name/ Face Recognition ? This is especially important in the industries where it helps if your clients can recognize your name or face ? include your picture on your e-stationary for extra emphasis.
3. Differentiation ? Email Stationary can set you apart from the competition. Your emails will be professional looking and will set you apart from the competition.
4. Inexpensive and Easy ? E-stationary is easy to use and integrates with popular email software applications. Custom designed e-stationary can purchased for less then $100.
5. Always be Marketing ? Use your e-stationary for all of your communications, even your personal communications. This will remind friends, colleagues and clients what you do.
Think next time you send an email ? Are you doing everything you can to build your brand identity.
? 2004-2005 Tanya Beaudoin o/a Office on Demand, All rights reserved. You are free to use this article in its entirety, as long as you include complete attribution, including live web site link. Please also notify Mrs. Beaudoin as to where the material will appear. The attribution should read:
"Tanya Beaudoin, B.A. is a virtual assistant who specializes in e-solutions (including e-stationary) and administrative support for small businesses and non-profit organizations. Please visit Tanya's web site at http://www.officeondemand.ca for additional business related articles"