Staying connected with a cell phone has become a way of life for most people. As a result, there are many types of cell phones on the market. Knowing what is important to you in a phone can help you decide which cell phone to purchase. The following is a list of things to consider.
1. The size and weight of the phone. Some people like the smallest phone they can buy while others want something substantial.
2. A phone with or without a flip cover. A flip cover can protect your keypad, but it may also be cumbersome.
3. The option to use the phone with a speakerphone. This is especially helpful while driving and talking on the phone.
4. A phone with a built in camera. You can be prepared to capture that great shot at any time.
5. Color display. Color really helps when surfing the web and taking digital pictures.
6. A phone with a built in PDA. Stay organized and have phone numbers at your fingertips. Check your schedule and talk on the phone at the same time.
7. Your budget. Cell phones range in prices, but usually are less expensive when also purchasing service.
8. Overseas usage. You may not need this often, but when you do, it's very convenient.
9. Text messaging capability. This is another great way to keep in touch.
10. Accessing the Web. Stay connected to the web and look up information anywhere, anytime.
11. Ability to use your phone as a walkie-talkie. This is good for quick conversations.
12. Ability to download unique ringtones. Make your phone fun by choosing your favorite song as your ringtone.
13. An MP3 player. Take your favorite tunes with you wherever you go.
As you can see, there are many options available in a cell phone. Of course, the more options you choose for your phone, the more expensive it becomes. But if you want to stay connected, you'll be sure to find the best phone for you if you consider all the options.
Copyright ? 2005 Susan Daniel and Debbie Overstreet
About Susan and Debbie: Susan and Debbie are internet marketers. You can review more articles and Web sites on cellular phones and service by visiting http://www.callingallcellular.com.