Here Are Some Tips For Safe and Appropriate Use of Your Mobile Phones

read ( words)

Bought the latest in mobile phones? Can't wait to show the cellular phone off to your friends to project the new cool you? Have you considered your safety and appropriate use of your new wireless phone? What about damage? We have compiled a list of valuable tips for our wireless clients.

Unplug the power cord and charger during lightning storms to avoid electrical shock and/or fire.

Ensure that no sharp-edged items such as animal's teeth or nails (this means Fido or Fluffy, and not leaving your phone in the wildnerness) come in contact with the cell phone battery. This could result in fire.

Do not utilize harsh chemicals to clean your wireless phone. These chemicals include alcohol, benzene, thinners and detergent. This could result in fire.

When driving, don't leave your wireless phone or install the hands-free kit near the air bag. If your cellular phone is not installed correctly and the air bag deploys, this could result in personal injury.

Do not use your phone with wet hands as this could result in electrical shock to you and serious damage to your cellular phone.

Do not throw, heave, drop, shake and inflict any other physical abuse on your wireless phone. This action may damage the circuit board of your cellular phone.

Ensure that children do not ingest any part of the cellular phone such as the earphones or the connection part of the wireless phone. This could result in suffocation or asphyxiation.

We hope that you enjoy your new cellular phone. However, taking care of it could prolong its life, your life, your pet's life or your child's life.

Catherine Kenyeres is a free lance writer and publisher for Catherine provides the latest information, reviews and comparisons for cell phone clients.

Rate this article
Current Rating 0 stars (0 ratings)
Click the star above that marks your rating