You see it all the time, and it makes you want to puke. You're telling them to 'Get a Room!' The problem is, the girl by your side secretly wishes you were slobbering on her...showing the world your love and devotion. Why do they like public displays of affection? That's not the subject of this article. We're trying to figure out how to get around it. How to give your girl the good feelings without embarrassing ourselves. Here's a few helpful tips:
1. Put your hands on her shoulders and give a quick squeeze after pulling her chair out for her.
2. Rub your hand down her back when you hold her jacket. Then slide it around her waist for a quick hug.
3. Help her with her necklace or earrings, and caress her neck as you do it.
4. Blow in her ear (or lick) as you lean over to tell her a secret.
5. Put your hands around her waist as you help her up or down.
6. Play footsie under the table.
7. Caress her wrist whenever you hand something to her.
8. If you need her to move out of your way, slip your arm around her waist and guide her to the side.
9. Tell her there's something in her hair and run your fingers through it as you try to get it out.
10. Tell her she sat in something and...you know.
Find the perfect gift for any woman at http://verseforsale.com. If you can't speak her language... we'll interpret...