Successful entrepreneurs have many traits in common. Here are ten of those traits that I consider to be very important.
A successful entrepreneur...
1. Places the needs of customers or clients first, and takes the time to find out what those needs are.
2. Enjoys the freedom of fulfilling a chosen mission through the fruits of his or her own efforts.
3. Continues ahead through good times and bad, learning valuable lessons from both, and applying those lessons to
4. Continually looks to bring out the best in others, bringing laughter and friendship to business as well as personal relationships.
5. Respects his or her family and loved ones, and is committed for life to protecting them and their welfare, and supporting their dreams for the future.
6. Knows that life holds no guarantees, and is willing to take detours and adjust plans when needed.
7. Keeps new mission-centered goals in mind for the future when present goals will have been achieved.
8. Knows that worthwhile achievement takes time, and enjoys the happiness of pursuit as well as the pursuit of happiness.
9. Believes in the value of gratitude, honesty and integrity, and is willing to make apologies when necessary.
10. Realizes that at the end of this life, kindnesses and benefits provided to others will be the only accomplishments of importance remaining - not the amount of dollar signs accumulated.
? Copyright by Steve Brunkhorst. Steve is a professional life success coach, motivational author, and the editor of Achieve! 60-Second Nuggets of Inspiration, a popular mini-zine bringing great stories, motivational nuggets, and inspiring thoughts to help you achieve more in your career and personal life. Get the next issue by visiting http://www.AchieveEzine.com