1. Fill your life up with different hobbies! ? Bodybuilding Champions realize
working out is not everything there is in life. Your life does not center on the gym.
Experience other activities. Get a hobby; join a group; do outdoor activities in order
to stay mentally strong. One day you will realize, your identity is not built on the
sport of bodybuilding.
2. Leave your ego at the door! ? Bodybuilding Champions focus on the process
and not on themselves. Your life should not center on you and you alone. True
Champions in any sport know that it is what the sport gives to your heart that
matters most, not the image you want to project.
3. Never forget where you come from! ? Bodybuilding Champions never forget
what the sport has taught them, where they have been or who has helped them
along the way. Bodybuilding and life share the same principles: what you gain inside
is more valuable than anything physical.
4. More is not better! ? Bodybuilding Champions work smarter not harder.
Efficiency and knowledge is the key to becoming a true champion. Less effort and
more results usually work best. Be smart in your training and practice a little
common sense when needing to rest.
5. Get a mentor- Bodybuilding Champions are never afraid to ask for help.
Champs know that knowledge is power. Learn from others, never be afraid of
change, and champion yourself after as many people as you can.
6. Feed the Spirit! Bodybuilding Champions understand the mind is their biggest
competitor and the heart is their biggest asset. If you kill your spirit or passion for
the sport, you have lost the main purpose for your efforts.
7. Pay your dues and do not cheat by taking steroids ? Bodybuilding Champions
SHOULD do it the right way, without drugs! You can never replace hard work, and
hard work always pays off. Others may not know you are cheating, but at the end of
the day you do. What matters most to you?
8. Teach others what you have learned ? Bodybuilding Champions help others
gain knowledge. The best champions are those who share the wealth, teach others
and inspire hearts. Your success is only as strong as your ability to share what you
9. Be honest in all you do ? Bodybuilding Champions know when to stop. No
matter how difficult it may be on the ego, always be true to self and to others.
Denying reality robs the heart of the happiness of life. Champions compete in their
sport for the love of game, not for the chance to defy the odds of life.
10. Be you and no one else- Bodybuilding Champions do not pretend to be
someone they are not. Hiding behind your exterior is the surest way to a lonely,
unhappy life. True champions have no needs to pretend. GREATNESS NEEDS NO
Greg Ryan is a high profile fitness expert professional bodybuilder and former employee of Kathy Smiths. Best selling author of the Changing from the INSIDE book series. Discover the common sense way to lose weight with out dieting. A proven formula the doctor's DON'T want you to know about. For FREE MINI COURES click here http://www.resolutions.bz