My name is Greg Ryan. I am a fitness expert, professional bodybuilder personal trainer to movie stars, and former employee of Kathy Smith. For twenty years I have been able to keep my body fat levels lower than most, and consistently exercise five days a week, and having fun in the mean time. Not because I am anything special, but because I have learned a few tricks along the way, that I would like to share with you. Start incorporating them into your plan today and notice the difference tomorrow.
1. Set a time limit on all your workouts. End the workout if you run over.
2. Exercise larger muscle groups before the smaller ones. I.e... Back, Legs and Chest before shoulders and arms.
3. Change your workout plan up every twelve to fourteen weeks.
4. Treat your time in the gym as if it is your most important time of the day.
5. Make the workouts at the beginning of the week harder than those toward the end of the week.
6. Take at least one day off a week from doing any form of exercising.
7. Change your cardiovascular equipment up each time you exercise.
8. Monitor your heart rate all the time.
9. Go over your workout in your head before you start.
10. Efficiency is more important than length. Have a number of reps in your head before each time you do a set.
These are just a few things I have learned over the years. Do not be afraid to try different things. Listen to your body and never be afraid to ask for help.
START LOSING WEIGHT THE RIGHT WAY FOR GOOD TODAY! FREE MINI COURSE click here http://www.resolutions.bz Discover the common sense way to lose weight with out dieting that the doctor's DON'T want you to know. Greg Ryan is a best selling author, former employee of Kathy Smith, and high profile fitness expert.