Here, for your barfing pleasure, are the top ten worst jokes of all time about piano players. Nothing personal, you understand, since I am one. But a little comic relief laughing at ourselves is good for both our soul and our humility.
So without further ado, here are some of the all time worst piano jokes in descending order:
10. What do a vacuum cleaner and an electric piano have in common.
Answer: Both suck when you plug them in.
9. What does a piano player dream about?
Answer: Sheet music.
8. What do you get when you drop a piano down a mine shaft?
Answer: A flat minor.
7. What's the difference between a piano accompanianist and a terrorist?
Answer: You can negotiate with a terrorist.
6. How do you make a million dollars playing the piano?
Answer: Start with two million.
5. How do you get two piano players to play in perfect unison?
Answer: Shoot one.
4. Did you hear about the piano player who played in rhythm?
Answer: Neither did I.
3. What's the difference between a piano and an onion?
Answer: No one cries when you chop up a piano.
2. What did the piano player get on his IQ test?
1. What's the difference between a medium pizza and a piano player?
Answer: A pizza can feed a family of four.
Pretty bad, eh?
I agree. Now let's all get back to our piano practicing.
PS: None of these lousy jokes are original with me -- they have been around for ages in many forms.
Desiree Bruyere is a free-lance writer and amateur piano player who plays jazz & pop piano strictly for the love of it. She takes piano lessons online and on DVD from her native France, and got started by taking the free 2-year online course in http://www.playpiano.com/ Secrets of Exciting Piano Chords & Sizzling Chord Progressions offered worldwide, then later took the http://www.pianolessonsbyvideo.com/Crash Course In Exciting Piano Playing For Adults