Zig Ziglar the famous self help guru was once quoted as saying "You can get everything you want in life if you help enough people get everything they want in life."
No where is this more true than on the internet and internet marketing. I remember when I first started looking into making money on the internet. What an overwhelming feeling. The internet is a big....big...big...world.
When you first get you started you are considered a "Newbie." A newbie is an affectionate term given to someone who is new to the internet and all of the geek speak that comes with trying to figure out how to use it.
Do your remember when you first ventured out in the online business world? You probably had questions and problems along the way. Wouldn't it have been easier if you had help? When a newbie asks for your advice, educate them; answer their questions and help them solve their online business problems. If you do not have the knowledge to help them out, point them in the right direction.
I have found forums as a great way to get information myself as I need it as well as a great place to help people who have particular questions.
Another great place to get help and to help others is Joe Robson's "The Newbie Club." The Newbie Club contains free computer and internet technical problem solving, plus free tutorials, free eBooks, free courses, free guestbooks, free autoresponders, free help and advice, a free newsletter, free affiliate program and a free membership.
When you help out a newbie you'll personally get many benefits as well. Here are 8 great reasons to help out a "Newbie" make money online today.
1. You will have a great feeling knowing you had a part in their success.
2. You could end up being business partners in the future. You could regularly do joint venture and cross promotion deals with each other.
3. They may join an affiliate program or mlm business with you and help you build your business. There are many 2 tier affiliate programs and mlm businesses today that pay you a handsome commission to teach people how to promote their products online.
4. They could help you delvelop a new product or service or help you get an exsisting project off the ground.
5. They may become one of your best friends. Most people can use new friends, even business owners. You never know when you will run across someone online that you enjoy working with and talking to.
6. They may help you out with your business. Maybe they will give you some testimonials or endorsements for your products or services.
7. They might offer you some free advertising space on their web site or in their e-zine for your help. You could also exchange advertising with them.
8. They may become one of your best customers today as well as purchase back end products from you in the future.
9. You could exchange links with them and build your link popularity ultimately increasing traffic to your own website.
There are many other benefits you could get from helping a new online business owner. Always remember to help them out because it's the nice thing to do and not just to benefit your own business.
Copyright 2004 Jeff Schuman
About The Author
Jeff Schuman is a 20 year veteran of sales and marketing and has made over $35 million dollars in sales in that time. His Team-Schuman.Com website contains the Top 5 work at home websites, make money fast websites, make money articles, a free classified ad service and more. Vist it today here: