Tell your readers what they are probably thinking, feeling or doing as they read your ad copy. This strategy will usually trigger their own subconscious mind to bring out these feelings or actions.
You can add these sentences into any ad copy. You may have to change one or two words so it relates more to the product or service you're selling.
1. As you keep reading this ad copy, you are feeling more and more compelled to experience all the benefits of our product.
2. The more you understand just how valuable our product could be to your life, the less you think
about delaying this important purchase.
3. After you read this short ad you will feel like your problems are almost completely solved, all you will have to do is order.
4. As you're skimming through this, you're beginning to think you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying out our product.
5. As you're scanning over this ad copy, you are beginning to imagine using our product and enjoying all the benefits it brings.
6. The more you keep reading our ad the more you feel it would be a waste to let this opportunity slip by.
7. The more you review our ad the more you begin to find yourself getting very excited about our product and starting to feel the urge to buy now.
8. You don't know it yet but, at the conclusion of this ad, you will feel driven to order and experience all the benefits of our product.
9. You don't realize it yet but, in a few short minutes you'll realize that you can't put off this
vital purchase and then you'll be yanking out your credit card.
10. As every word you read travels from this ad to your brain, you start to understand just how much our product could benefit your life.
As you're reading these "Mind Tricks", do you see how you can remotely influence your reader to buy whatever you're selling?
All you have to do is 'tweak' them a little to suit whatever you're selling, and you'll be a sales
Jaz Lai is an Online Business Entrepreneur. He recently twisted the arms of 2 well-known internet marketers to share with you their secrets on 'How Little Guys can level the playing field and complete with the Big Guys" Want to know more effective ways to build your customer list, click here http://www.the-megapreneur.com