Here are 10 killer website marketing tactics to
boost your profits:
1. Gain an advantage over your competition. You
should find one benefit your competition doesn't
offer and use it as your main selling point.
2. Design your e-zine so it creates multiple free
advertising streams. Ask readers to forward it to
people they know, offer ad trades, etc.
3. Allow your visitors to subscribe to an update
e-zine. Anytime you make changes to your web
site they can receive an informative e-mail.
4. Focus your articles on information the targeted
readers and e-zine publishers want. They will get
published more often, which means free publicity.
5. Use problems to attract online traffic. Find a
common online problem and use your web site
to solve it. People will visit and see your ads.
6. Have an informative FAQ page at your web site.
Anticipate questions your prospects or visitors
may have; this will help improve your sales ratio.
7. Improve your negotiation skills. This'll improve
your business because you're always negotiating ad
swaps, supply prices, joint ventures, wages, etc.
8. Beat your competition by giving away a similar
product or service that they charge for. It could
be add on products, warranties, servicing, etc.
9. Build a larger online community by giving your
visitors bonuses for participating on your message
boards or chat rooms. Try free products, ads, etc.
10. Instead of starting an affiliate program, start
a referral program. Give people discounts and free
products for referring people to your site.
May these website marketing secrets help you to make
a lot of money and succeed
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", (forex trading) program, which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Secret Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash"?