Curious about MIDI? Want to find out what tools are out there and what they do? Here are a few pointers.
MIDI Maestro is music software designed for use by amateur and professional music directors, conductors, and soloists in live musical theater and similar musical accompaniment situations. Dynamic, intuitive performance control and powerful sequencing and editing capabilities combine to make MIDI Maestro the only music software you will need for your production.
* These are the views and the layout used most often during a live performance.
* It's always easy to see what's coming up: tempos, cues, instrument changes, etc.
* The current position indicator remains in the center of the display.
* Tracks may be color-coded.
* Most views may be zoomed both horizontally and vertically.
* You may choose to open and work with individual files, or "sets" of songs as used for a performance.
* The current beat number is always prominently displayed. The current measure number is also emphasized.
* A "bouncing ball" metronome may be used to assist you with conducting in slow or tempo-dynamic passages.
* A "tempo ratio" control allows you to make real-time adjustments to the tempo during performance.
* All commands critical during a performance may be mapped to your MIDI keyboard.
* Cues are color-coded and easy to read.
* This example shows a Vamp, a "Cola Voce" section (the conductor follows the singer), and a Caesura.
MID Converter 4.0
MID Converter is an easy-to-use program designed for converting your multiple midi files easily with the one click of a button. You can use MID Converter to playback files directly in the program as well.
With this midi converter you can convert midi to mp3, midi to wav and midi to ogg.
The program also can convert between midi formats. Supported formats are: MIDI 0, MIDI 1, RIFF MIDI 0, RIFF MIDI 1.
The actual conversion process is extremely fast, with the whole process being over in the blink of an eye.
If you are looking for a simple and powerful MIDI converter for your business or for your personal needs, you have already found it.
More information is available at:
If you are looking for software for musicians, make sure to visit John Deprice's website - http://www.deprice.com/audio.htm