Terrible isn't it?
You just joined this wonderful new MLM and you're rearing to go! Then you think... go where and how?? Here are 10 ways to promote your MLM that'll get you started on the way to your first recruits
1. Free classifieds - Though not as great as they once were, if your MLM program is free to join you will get some takers. The trick is to keep posting often and keep your ad up there.
2. Ezine Ads - These are cost effective and very targeted so you don't waste your advertising dollars. Use classified ads if you have a small budget and don't place any ads in ezines you haven't read.
3. Your Optin List - Even if you have a small optin list, this is a great source for your first MLM affiliates. If you don't have one start one right away.
4. PPCs - The Pay Per Click Search Engines is a good way to get leads but prepare to spend alittle. It's very important to switch up your ads because many people use the same ones.
5. Exit Pop - You can use an exit pop up to promote your MLM, just place it on any pages getting traffic right now.
6. Articles - Writing an article makes good search engine food plus, you can submit it to ezines for even more free exposure.
7. Free Ebook - Sometimes all it takes is one good free ebook to increase your traffic like crazy. You can include your MLM sign up link and let it fly.
8. Forum Sig/E-mail sig - Make up a small 5 line ad and put it at the bottom of your posts and mails. You'd be surprised at how this one thing adds up.
9. Join Traffic Exchanges - Free traffic exchanges like traffic swarm let you place your ad free into their network so you can get alot of visitors daily targeted by catagory.
10. Trade Ads with an MLM Ezine Publisher - If you own an ezine you can ad swap with him, just make sure the subscribe page has an ad for your new program.
Use these steps to start you off on your new venture and teach them to your recruits. You'll soon have a florishing downline you can be proud of.
? 2004 by John Stafford
John Stafford is the owner of: Research Your Home Business - Cutting edge ideas, resources and strategies for your home based business online