1. Reap what you sow! What does that mean? It's vital you keep prospecting to keep the funnel full. The prospecting funnel is the life-blood of your network marketing business. It's the heartbeat of your business.
2. You must use your product or service no matter what you recommend. If you don't use your product you are going to have a tough time convincing your prospects to use it. What is your personal story?
3. Ask yourself what are your prospects most fundamental concerns are. Become a problem solver match your business opportunity or product to their primary wants.
4. If you don't succeed totally on a prospecting call, qualify them for the future. Follow up again in 6 months to check if your prospects circumstances have changed.
5. Go back to high potential prospects that didn't join or purchase your product. You have a much better chance when you go back because you have developed your skills over a period of time.
6. When leaving a message with a machine or person identify yourself. Identify yourself with your title and where you're calling from because it adds credibility.
7. When leaving a message on voicemail speak slowly and clearly. It gives your listener time to take notes. Always repeat important details.
8. Prepare your voicemail strategy before making your call. Prepare what you're actually going to say. You will sound more confident and more competent.
9. Every time you leave a voicemail message be certain to insert something of value and interest. Your prospect needs a reason to take action.
10. Don't be too concerned with the best time to call a prospect. The best time to call is when you're available. If you're not on the phone you don't have any chance reaching anyone.
11. Have call objectives for your day and stick to! When you have your day planned you will be more focused and likely to take action. Take prospects from first contact to a scheduled interview.
12. Take each call, as far it will possible go. Have an objective and reason for your call. If you have an objective of making first contact to then interviewing your prospect take your call through this process. Don't have a limited notion it takes X number of dials to achieve this and make a sale.
13. Do a little more each day. Challenge yourself and you will grow? beat your results anyway you can and it will do wonders for your business. MLM is a personal development program with a pay plan attached.
14. Your opening statement must always address your prospects primary wants. What is it your prospect wants? What's in it for your prospect?
15. Begin follow up calls with pro-active phrases like: I'm calling to review, I'm calling to discuss, I'm calling to analyse, I'm calling to go over what we talked about on out last call or I'm calling to continue our conversation from last time.
16. Opening statements should be scripted, but never read. Your opening statement should come across naturally and conversational. Write your opening statement the same way as you speak. Role-play with your upline or coach. Learn it word for word and memorise it. It helps to establish the opening rapport and learn about your prospects primary wants.
17. Go back to your inactive down line and call them. "We had the opportunity to work together last year"? Situations change! See where they're at and if you can work together again.
18. Pause after you have asked a question for two to three seconds (golden silence). Give prospects time to respond. Don't answer for them. It applies when they ask you a question. Show you're concerned about responding to them. Think through what you're going to say back to them. Adds credibility. Take notes about your conversations and use keywords your prospect has used.
19. Listen for tones and feelings behind your prospects words. There is hidden meaning in what we say, by how we say it. Face-to-face it's called body language. It shows you've been educated on how to do things properly. How we say something is as important as we say it.
20. Don't get frustrated when someone answers your call and are in a rush. Accept people can be occupied with others things. Gage your response, initial questions or call back at a more convenient time.
21. Practice listening on the phone and off. Most of us are guilty of selective hearing. Learn not to be judgemental or biased?listen to information and then process it.
22. If you have done everything right your prospect will volunteer to join or purchase your product?don't count on it. Close your prospects. Simply ask them what their next step is. What is their plan? When? Follow up and follow through.
23. Use questions to strike with prospects convictions. Their conviction may not be strong enough yet. Strengthen their convictions by asking questions? What do you suggest we do from here? They will tell you.
24. Ask for a commitment with conviction. Is there any reason why you won't join XYZ Company today? Is that your plan? Are going to join today? Talk in a positive way.
25. Get people to visualise using your product or service. Help people visualise the success they can have with your business opportunity. What does it means to them. It comes back down to your prospects primary wants. What will $4,000 a month allow your prospect to do? Ask them!
To Your Success,
About The Author
Jason Clark is a Leaders Club independent marketer who shows network-marketing professionals how to build happy, productive, moneymaking, and duplicating downlines! Get a FREE MLM Training Tape and Discover the 4 Major Pitfalls that Cause 97% of Network Marketers to Fail! Visit http://www.BeAMLMHeavyHitter.com
"Have a web site or newsletter? Feel free to use this article to add valuable content for your business. I only ask the author BYLINE stay inact and unchanged."