Bookmark this page and refer back to it! Send it to your team and SET THEIR BUSINESS ABLAZE!!!
Here are the first 26 tips of the BLAZING Top 52 MLM Recruiting Tips:
1) "Focus ONLY on what the prospect wants, not you."
This is simple and to the point. You are talking to the prospect to see what the prospect is looking for, and wanting in their life. Let your MLM business be the delivery vehicle of their dreams.
2) "Recruit through their eyes, not yours."
Look through their eyes as far as where they currently are, financially, emotionally, family, socially, and career wise. Start in their world, and then lead them to your world of Network Marketing Success.
Resource to learn more: The Psychology of Recruiting series
3) "Use the word YOU at least 4 times more than the words me or I."
There is nothing more telling than when a Network Marketing distributor usesthe words "me" and "I" more than the word "You." The word "You" psychologically draws the person towards you and lacks ego in your MLM recruiting efforts.
4) "Paint word pictures as you present."
We think in word pictures, not letters. Paint vivid pictures with your words of the prospect enjoying the life they want, and making the money they desire in their MLM Home Business. Put them in the picture. "Imagine the feeling of you..." "Can you see yourself...? "What would it look like if....?"
5) "Use words that they understand, NOT Network Marketing-ease."
Don't use the words like "downline" or "upline". A prospect probably will have no clue of what that is. Use words they can understand, and feel comfortable with, like "team", "Support system," and "Leaders."
6) "Let off the pressure. You are sending a silent signal to your prospect that will kill your business."
When a distributor starts putting pressure on someone, it shows there is pressure built up inside of them. Back it off, or it will turn them off. "I am not sure if this is something that would be right for you or not?" "I am not sure this would be a fit for you?" -great phrases to let off the pressure in MLM Recruiting.
7) "Double the size of your warm market list INSTANTLY with the One Golden Question."
"Who do I know that they know?" or "Who do you know that they know?" This question works as a multiplier of your names, and has the potential to explode your potential business with more names than you realized you knew.
Resource to learn more: Power Secrets to Becoming a Recruiting Magnet".
8) "Let the prospect tell you what they are looking for, not you tell them."
Many times we have a tendency to tell a prospect what their life could be like, without understanding they may want something different. Ask "If all things were possible, what are you looking to do with your life?" Then listen. They are telling you what you need to know to recruit them into your Network Marketing business.
9) "Do your warm market list- 10 names at a time. You will write many more down."
When you start your warm market list of who you are going to call, many times people get paralyzed with thinking about 100 or 200 names to come up with. Start with 10 and then another 10?then another 10?you get the idea. It is easier psychologically, and less intimidating. You STILL come up with 200 names, but psychologically, you do it with only 10% of the perceived "pressure" to complete a 100 name list.
10) "Practice and Role Play MLM Recruiting with someone before you ever make the first call."
If you are going to mess up, mess up during practice, and continue to mess up with your sponsor. Practice and get some "experience" before you make the first Live Recruiting call. It will put you light years ahead, and it equips you for the real thing in MLM.
11) "Let the prospect dominate the conversation."
Ask so many questions, that the prospect dominates the conversation. Find out about their life, interests, family, dreams, and then their future. Let them become the super star of the conversation, and you listen. They are telling you how to recruit them. Encourage them and congratulate them. Keep them in the spotlight and make them feel like a million dollars!
Resource for more information: PF HEAT Training Letter
12) "Keep your body language open."
Many times, we cross our arms, our hands, or legs, because we are nervous and guarded. It sends the wrong silent message to the prospect. It makes them guarded and nervous. Keep your limbs open, and tell the prospect silently you are glad they are there.
13) "On the phone, match their speed of talking. It will make the prospect more comfortable."
When someone is a slow talker, slow down your talking a bit. It they are a speedy talker, ramp yours up a little bit. This "mirrors" them, and draws them towards you quietly. Psychologically, it feels more comfortable to the prospect in your MLM recruiting efforts.
14) "When calling your warm market, have only one name visible at a time. It is less intimidating, as well as focuses you."
Keep the name you are calling on a card, and have that card only in front of you. And then take notes of the conversation. If you only see one name to call, you will not get overwhelmed with the numbers in front of you. Plus you will totally focused on them. Use your computer as well to do this. It is a powerful way to keep on track.
15) "In a public Recruiting meeting, look into the eyes of who you are talking to, and don't talk over their heads. Make it personal and warm."
Many times we have a tendency to focus on the MLM presentation, not the prospect. Keep the prospect "with you" by looking in their eyes when you are talking, no matter the size of the group. And then move on to the next person, and look in their eyes. Touch everyone with your eyes if possible. Hold a conversation, don't just do a presentation.
16) "In a public meeting, use the prospect's/guest's name. Introduce yourself to them before the meeting starts, or have them wear name tags."
Nothing keeps the audience focused more than using their names in the Network Marketing recruiting presentation. They will all sit up and take notice and be especially attentive, as you may call on them! It keeps them focused, and listening- for THEIR name to be called and recognized.
Resource for more information: WisdomFire Daily MLM Training Audio
17) "NEVER bring your own problems into a recruiting event or conversation. You are there to solve THE PROSPECT'S problems."
Negatives from you will absolutely shut down a prospect. Many people do it, and why I have no idea. Stay UP, and Optimistic, and always GREAT! The prospect has his/her own challenges, and is looking for solutions, not more problems.
18) "Always tell them why you are there, or why you are calling."
"The reason I am calling?" is a very professional and clarifying statement. "The reason I brought this up?" is a great statement to transition into more of a recruiting conversation. "The reason I wanted to share this with you is I have run across something that truly is amazing" is a great way to come from the heart.
19) "Never let any telephone call go past 15 minutes?.no matter what."
If it does, you are sending the signal to the prospect that it takes a lot of time and words to work this business. Respect their time, and make yourself more productive. Set another time to talk if they have an interest. Don't come across as NEEDY and you have a lot of time on your hands. Come across as BUSY, and you have other calls to make.
20) "Never let an appointment go past 45 minutes?.no matter what."
If it does, you are telling the MLM prospect it takes a lot of time and words to work this business. I never had an appointment go past 30 minutes. Even if they wanted to sign up, I always asked for more time. "I would love to fill out the paper work?but I am going to have to have a few more minutes?is that ok?" Value their time, and they will value your presentation.
21) "When presenting, make sure you understand that they are looking to see how this is going to bring VALUE to their life. It is ALL about VALUE."
Would you buy a pair of shoes if you saw no value in them? Of course not. The prospect will not sign up either without VALUE. "How this brings Value to you is?" "What this means to you and your family is?." "How this will improve your life is?" "The Value to your future would be?" Use "Value Building Phrases" in every presentation.
22) "Network where people are, not where you feel comfortable going."
There are more prospects in one Networking meeting at the Chamber of Commerce meeting then 10 movies you want to go see. Fish where the whales are, not the minnows. Recruiting minnows are easier and make great wholesale customers, but whales don't get tossed and lost with every change of the tide.
23) "Don't recruit your prospects. Connect them to the Possibilities of your business? and let them recruit themselves."
All recruiting is, is connecting the prospects heart to the Hope and Possibility that they CAN have the life they have always dreamed of, and you will help them get it with your Network Marketing products and company. It is that simple.
Resource for more information: "The Heart of a Networker MLM Wisdom Series."
24) "When you follow up, don't SAY I am following up."
Say, "I am RECONNECTING with you to see what kind of questions you might have, and to see where we need to go from here?" "Tell me what you have liked best about what you have heard so far?"
25) "Use Connection Questions to keep them Connected to you."
"Does this make sense so far?" "Are you with me so far?" "Am I being clear enough for you?" "Have any questions so far?" "This is pretty awesome, isn't it Mary?" These are great MLM Recruiting Questions to keep them focused on what you are saying.
26) "When recruiting, make sure your focus is NOT- I want something FROM you. Make sure your focus IS- I have something FOR you."
Powerful focus. When you are talking to a prospect, make sure they are feeling a "Gift" focus, not a "Get" focus. This is one of the most powerful secrets in MLM Network Marketing recruiting.
Be SURE and read DAILY The MLM Network Marketing Training BLOG- BlogFIRE! DAILY NEW MLM Trainings posted from Doug for HOT Success! Visit http://mlmnetworkmarketing.blogspot.com
? 2005 PFI / All rights reserved / You may reproduce with ? notice attached
Doug Firebaugh is one of the Top MLM Network Marketing Trainers, Speakers, and Authors in the world, with over a million people a month reading his ezine worldwide. He was full time IN MLM for 13 years, and has been training for the last 7 years. He lives in Birmingham Michigan, and you can get a FREE subscription to hs PF HEAT ezine at http://www.passionfire.com and there are also FREE daily MLM audio trainings onsite as well.
Ccontact him at email@example.com