Do you have bad credit, no credit, filed a bankruptcy, have a ton of late pays, medical bills, or been through a divorce? Well, we have the perfect solution for you - Lease Purchasing your own home!
What is Lease Purchasing?
A Lease Purchase is a process that combines a basic rental lease with an agreement to purchase, or with an option to purchase the property. The Buyer (or Lease-Purchaser) pays to the seller a monthly payment that usually approximates a rental amount or a typical mortgage payment on the home. A percentage of that payment is typically applied towards the purchase price. At the end of the term, the buyer has the right to purchase the property for the price and terms to which both parties have previously agreed.
Put another way, a lease purchase is essentially a rental agreement combined with a purchase contract with pre-negotiated terms. The buyer leases the property for a specific period of time and then purchases the property before the end of the lease agreement. Sales price, length of rental, rent credits, escrow instructions, etc., are all contained in the agreement.
A lease purchase is a wonderful way to control property without the headaches of banks, mortgages, taxes or immediate loan qualifying. Lease Purchasing gives you the right to buy the property, but not the obligation to buy.
Following are just some of the benefits of Lease Purchasing for the buyer.
1. Low down payment.
2. Qualification restrictions are not as great as in conventional financing.
3. Past credit problems are not usually a road block.
4. The option consideration can be fully credited to the purchase price.
5. Your rent money is working for you.
6. Purchase price is usually locked-in ahead of time.
7. Gives you sufficient time to check out all the features and faults of the house.
8. Time to check out the neighborhood.
9. Puts you in legal control of a property for a specified period of time.
10. Time to shop for and obtain the best financing.
11. Major maintenance and repairs are the responsibility of the owner; you take care of nothing but minor maintenance.
12. Profits, in case appreciation occurs and you decide to sell in the future.
So, you ask, how do I lease purchase my own home? Drop by our website and check out, How To Live In Your Dream Home Today And Buy It Tomorrow; Without Mortgages, Real Estate Agents Or Credit! Just click on the link below:
We feel everyone deserves to own their own home, so why not start looking for your dream home today!
Copyright DeFiore Enterprises 2005
Interested in having your own successful, home based creative real estate investing business? Chuck and Sue have been helping folks start successful home based businesses for over 20 years,
and we can help you too! To see how, visit http://www.homebusinesssolutions.com for the latest FREE tips and tricks, educational products and coaching in creative real estate investing and home based businesses. No time to visit the site? Subscribe to our "how to" Home Business Solutions Digest, it's like having your own personal coach. Visit http://www.hbsdigest.com to start today.