Hello everyone, hope your day is going well! I know this one is short but it is very helpful!
1. Tell your prospects that you offer free delivery.
This may cost a little money, but, you will gain the
extra customers to make up for it.
2. Tell your prospects that you offer a lower price.
If you can't afford to offer a lower price you could
always hold the occasional discount sale.
3. Tell your prospects that your product achieves
results faster. People are becoming more and more
impatient and want results fast.
4. Tell your prospects you've been in business for
a longer period of time. People think if you've been
in business longer you have more credibility.
5. Tell your prospects that your product tastes,
smells sounds, looks, or feels better. When you
target the senses you're triggering human appeal.
6. Tell your prospects your product is compact or
light. People may want to take the product on a trip
or don't have much room where they live.
7. Tell your prospects that your product lasts longer.
People don't like to spend more money purchasing
replacement products all the time.
8. Tell your prospects that your product is easy to
use. People don't want to buy a product that they
have to read a 100 page instruction manual.
9. Tell your prospects that your product has better
safety features. People want to feel safe when they
use your products.
10. Tell your prospects that you stand behind all
your products. People want to know that you back-
up any claims you make about your product.
P.S. Try his eBook:
Andrew Cantrell, the founder of ZipZoomBiz.com has helped thousands of ordinary people succeed with their internet/online businesses. Make sure to visit his site and sign up for a 365day free newsletter on how to earn residual income!