1. Negotiate with e-zine publishers to get free or discounted ads by letting them join your affiliate program and earn commissions on the ad you run.
2. Build up the number of people that join your free affiliate program quickly by temporally offering your product for free to the people that sign up.
3. Allow people to download software or e-books from your web site at no cost. Just ask your visitors in return if they'll refer their friends to your web site.
4. Offer daily or weekly visitor bonuses. This will increase your repeat traffic and sales because your visitors will visit regularly to get the visitor bonuses.
5. Sell advertising space in your product package. You could sell inserts, flyers, brochures, booklets, and digital ads for electronic products.
6. Publish your e-zine only on your web site. Have people subscribe to a "new issue" e-mail reminder. This could really increase your traffic and sales.
7. Create two versions of your e-zine so people can choose if they want ads included with it or not. This'll attract the people who hate ads to subscribe.
8. Add a free classified ad section to your web site. You could then trade banner ads with other web sites that have free classified ad sections.
9. Turn part of your web site into a members only web site. Instead of charging for access, use it as a free bonus for one of your products.
10. Create a free ebook directory on a specific topic at your web site. People will visit your web site to read the free ebooks and may see your product ad.
About The Author
Mohamed Rabea is the owner of the Internet's most popular home based business and marketing websites, available from http://www.bizpioneer.com & http://www.bizpeak.com