Here are seven excellent ways to earn income from
1. Importing: Retail store owners can find additional
products to sell from foreign manufacturers, distributors,
and other suppliers. You may even decide to go exclusively
into the import business and become a wholesale distributor.
2. Exporting: Manufacturers can find new customers for their
products in foreign countries. You could also become an Export
Management Agent. Arrange for other domestic companies to sell
their products to foreign corporations and earn a commission.
3. Licensing: Consider becoming a licensing agent. Earn
royalties by arranging for foreign corporations to manufacture
and sell the products of domestic companies.
4. Finder`s Fees: You can earn fees from domestic companies
for finding foreign buyers (or for finding suitable imports
from foreign suppliers). You can also earn fees from foreign
companies for finding domestic corporations that will buy their
products (or for finding suitable suppliers and products from
5. Drop Shipping: Visualize receiving an order from a customer
based in a foreign country and not having to be bothered with
shipping and handling the product. No customs declarations or
brokers are required by you. This is because your drop ship
supplier is handling those details.
6. Mail Order: Add a mail order service to your existing
business operation. Manufacturers, retail stores, and other
businesses can increase their sales by using this additional
method of selling that is very conducive to international trade.
7. Internet Marketing: You can also extend your reach to worldwide
customers by means of the Internet. Methods of obtaining foreign
business include affiliate marketing, online auctions, online
stores, and websites.
J. Stephen Pope, President of Pope Consulting Inc.,
http://www.popeconsultinginc.com/ has been helping
clients to earn maximum business profits for over
For valuable Work at Home Small Business Ideas,