If you promote an ebook, please pay attention to these ebook marketing checklist:
1. What will be the title of your ebook and will it
have a subtitle?
2. Will you be the only author or will there be other
3. Will you publish a print version of your ebook?
4. How many pages will your ebook be?
5. Will your ebook contain graphics, pictures or
6. Will your ebook include an appendix and index?
7. Will your ask other authors to contribute related
articles to your ebook?
8. What file formats will your ebook be available in;
text, pdf, exe, html, etc.?
9. Will your ebook be sold as a product or will your
ebook be used as a promotional tool?
10. Who will be your ebook's target audience?
11. What major benefit does your ebook give your
12. Will you offer your prospects a guarantee and
testimonials to read?
13. Will you include a bibliography about yourself
in the ebook?
14. What personal information will you include
about yourself in the ebook?
15. What colors and graphic(s) will be included on
the ebook cover?
16. Will you let your prospects read free sample
chapters or excerpts to entice them?
17. Will you turn the ebook into other information
products like videos, audio books, teleclass, etc?
18. What type of payments will you accept for the
19. Will you allow others to give away your free
20. Will you be selling the reprint rights to your
May you succeed in your ebook marketing and make a lot
I-key Benney, CEO
Visit Maychic's website at: http://www.maychic.com
And also Maychic's Amazon.com Store at:
Download free "TMT Power Secrets" Book-1 at: