If you have been wrestling with the idea of applying for your own 3rd party merchant account then take a look at the following compelling benefits of using a 3rd party provider to mange all of your credit card processing needs.
1. The most inexpensive way to accept credit cards with hassle free, quick application process and set up.
2. New start-up businesses, sole traders and home-based businesses individuals are very welcome.
3.?Incredibly low fee structure considering there are no application fees, leases, no monthly fees, no statement fees and no extra charges for software.??
4. No charges are needed for payment gateway fees to a third party company as this is already provided at no extra cost.?
5. No exclusivity restrictions meaning you are free to have other 3rd party merchant accounts with other credit card providers.
6. Freedom to pick and choose your credit card processing company to suit any variety of different business needs.
7. Able to set up a complete online storefront with little or no HTML programming experience. Simple online step-by-step tutorials and free assistance provided for set up.
8. Free customer services to handle orders, security, fraud prevention, automated payments and other essentials duties on your behalf.
9.?No special requirements to open up a business bank account.??
10. Offers the flexibility to use your own regular checking account for payment of earnings.?
I'm sure by now that you can see the benefits and advantages of having access to your own 3rd party merchant account to automate your online payments for the convenience of your customers and to increase your business profits.?
You would probably find that there are so many more great benefits of accepting credit cards without taking unnecessary financial risks.?
Nancy P Redford shows you how to Take Online Payments for any web site without a costly merchant account. Stay safe on the Internet by getting wise to Online Scams
and Shams. Plus get some of the best business tools and resources for your home-based business here at: http://www.miriadz.com