As you may have noted, there are thousands or even hundreds of thousands of websites selling pharmaceutical products or drugs. These are called ONLINE PHARMACIES or PHARMACIES ONLINE.
Can they be trusted? Are they safe?
Yes, in many cases but only if you are careful and exercise your due diligence: this is all the more necessary since the consequences of cheating with pharmaceutical products can be much more serious than, for example, being conned into buying a useless fiction ebook or piece of sofware.
It can even be literally a matter of life and death.
So, here are the top 10 qualities to look for in an online pharmacy.
Go through the list carefully, use it as a filter for all the online pharmacies you come across, and you'll be covered!
1. ADEQUATE PRODUCT INFORMATION: It should be absolutely honest, say what the product does, what it does not do, side effects, incompatibilities, even... possible after-effects etc..
2. QUALITY: FDA-approved prescription drugs. Storage, Processing, Shipping must be under full compliance with US and FDA Regulations
3/4. SAFETY, SECURITY: If possible it should be accredited by bodies such as the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) - "one of the most stringent and respected accrediting organizations dedicated to continuously improving the safety and quality of care provided to the public".
5. EASE OF USE: Easy ordering process, Fast delivery (Fast FedEx Delivery options, if available), Clear and Easy-to-undertstand Instructions for use.
6. DISCRETION: Discreet packaging - is it really necessary for your closest neighbor to know what was in that nice package you received yesterday :-).
7. PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY: Free consultation online: Like many people, you probably find the anonymity of an online medical consultation rather more pleasant than what could be an embarrassing conversation with your personal physician and his/her office staff.
You complete an online medical questionnaire which is thoroughly reviewed by a licensed physician, and if found suitable for treatment, the prescription will be dispensed and shipped by a licensed pharmacy.
If the consulting physician has any questions or concerns regarding your medical history or needs more information, he or she should contact you by email or by phone.
8. PRICE: Discounted, as much as possible, provided low prices does not mean low quality!
9. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, if you do not live in the US. This should not be overlooked: Some online pharmacies only sell to customers in the US and Canada. And in some cases, they only tell you AFTER you've gone through almost the whole of the ordering process. This can be quite frustrating.
10. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, including a toll free number for US residents and another number for international customers.
To be on the safe (and pleasant) side, always look for these top 10 qualities in an online pharmacy.
About The Author
Drawing from his 30-year experience as a translator, teacher, traveler, musician, writer, genuine multicultural awareness plus worldwide ancient spiritual traditions, A.M.Sall helps people "turn all their living days into quality time" through his free self-development community. Sign up NOW for lifelong membership. Get a rare welcome gift. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=sdc