1. Ask visitors to subscribe to your e-zine. It's a
good idea to also give them a freebie when they
2. Have them sign-up to get access to download
a free ebook. The subject of the ebook should
be related to your target audience.
3. Give your visitors a free membership inside
your member's only web site. Have them sign-up
to receive a user name and password.
4. Hold a free contest or sweepstakes at your
web site. Ask them to give you their contact
information to enter.
5. Offer your visitors free consulting via e-mail.
Have them fill out a web form to e-mail you with
6. Hold an interactive poll on your web site. Ask
your visitors to e-mail you their vote or opinion.
7. Ask your visitors to sign-up for a chance to
get a web site award. Have them e-mail you their
contact and web site information.
8. Have visitors fill out a survey on your web site.
Give them a free gift as an incentive to complete
9. Offer a free online service from your web site.
Have visitors fill out their contact information to
sign-up to the free service.
10. Ask visitors to sign your guest book. Tell
them they will get a free gift in return.
11. Offer a free affiliate program for your visitors.
They will have to sign-up in order to receive
marketing materials and commissions.
12. Allow visitors to submit a free classified ad
on your web site. Require them to give a valid
e-mail address in order to post an ad.
13. Give people who visit your web site a free
course sent via autoresponder. Just ask them to
fill out their contact information to receive the free
14. Offer your visitors free software to download.
Have them sign-up to get an access code to unlock
Dan Farrell is the webmaster of
http://www.email-it-secure.com. You can find
other high quality articles here and subscribe to his newsletter for free. Dan has been in the web trenches for many years and is sharing his knowledge and experiences.