1. Collect leads with your autoresponder. You will get an e-mail digest of everyone's e-mail addresses who requests information from your autoresponder.
2. Publish a price list of all the products and services that you offer. You could also include order forms, product descriptions, and other sales material.
3. Publish free reports in autoresponder format. The reports should be related to your business or web site. Giving away free stuff will quickly increase your traffic. Example: You get a report about eu-domains at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Collect vital customer satisfaction information by publishing a survey in autoresponder format. This type of information will help you serve them better.
5. Instead of answering every customer question that's e-mailed to you, publish " Frequently Ask Questions" in autoresponder format. This will save time and money.
6. You could publish your testimonials or endorsements in autoresponder format if you don't have the room in your ad copy. It's more effective to include all of them.
7. Provide back issues of your e-zine archives in auto- responder format. This will give your subscribers and web site visitors easy access to them.
8. Publish your entire web site in autoresponder format. Sometimes visitors don't have enough time read your entire site. They could print it out and read it offline.
9. You could offer your ebook in autoresponder format. Your visitors won't have to download it or have the software to read it right away.
10. You could publish the terms and conditions to any business transactions in autoresponder format. This could include return policies, purchases, refunds etc.
11. You get free autoresponders at superresponder.com and royal-autoresponder.com. Every mail comes with an ad of these companies. You can ask for a list with paid autoresponders with an e-mail to email@example.com.
About The Author
ICANN Registrar Secura