1. You will create residual income. For example, if
you charge a monthly subscription fee, you will get
recurring income every month.
2. You won't have to spend all your time marketing
to gain new subscribers. Just get and keep enough
subscribers to reach your monthly income goal.
3. You can figure how many subscribers it'll take
to meet your income goal. Note on your ad that
you'll only accept a limited number of subscribers.
4. You won't have any shipping or materials costs
like offline subscription publications. You'll just
have your internet access and web site expenses.
5. You can sell back end or upsell products inside a
fee based subscription ezine. It could be your own
products or affiliate programs you've joined.
6. You can start an affiliate program that will give
people residual commission. People will want to join
because it's residual instead of one time sales.
7. You could publish a free ezine and allow people
to upgrade to your fee based ezine. If they like your
free one, they'll likely subscribe to your paid ezine.
8. Your ad copy automatically builds itself into an
order pulling machine. Each issue you archive gives
you new benefits to add to your sales letter.
9. You could transform your fee based content into
another product to sell. It could be an ebook, video,
audio book, report, book, etc.
10. You could become known as an expert on the
topic of your fee based ezine. You may get hired
by other businesses to do speaking engagements.
Can You Afford to Lose 200,000
Potential Customers Every Month?
How Easily to Get Over 200,000 Potential Customers (Every Month)
From All Chief Search Engines Similarly Google,
Yahoo and MSN! Using a "Little-Known Robot"!
If You Think I'm Kidding, You Might Like To Know That
This Is Something That Has Been Tested and Proven To Work!
Check up it Here -<-->>http://www.atargetedvisitors.com-->>