With all of the software creation products available these days, many of us Internet Marketers have an abundance of products that we can use to drive traffic to our websites.
If this sounds like you, I suggest you try the following five ideas to boost your traffic, sales, and optin list:
1. Give away software to ezine subscribers. It gives
people an incentive to want your ezine when they have so many to choose from.
2. Ask for contact information such as a name and email before they are allowed to download your software. Make it easy on yourself. Use an autoresponder to automate this process.
3. Put free target-marketed software download offers on your website. Be sure to require contact information to build your list.
4. Offer your software to limited-time give-away sites. This will build your optin list and possibly gain valuable testimonials for your product.
These are becoming more and more common. Cody Moya is offering just such a give-away at the time of this writing. I've offered my speech creation software as an incentive to join my newsletter. I expect to receive loads of subscribers! I always do.
5. Offer to let people download your software free if they agree to link to your site. You can gain worldwide exposure for your products and services that will far outweigh the loss of revenue.
As a software creator and newsletter publisher myself, I use each one of these ideas quite successfully!
Kristi Sayles invites you to get your FREE software by visiting her Internet Treasures Newsletter: http://smartauthor.com/treasures.html