1. Share your personality with your subscribers. Your subscribers are more likely to want to buy from someone they feel like they know.
2. Involve your subscribers in your ezine by asking them to send in their profiles, tips and advice, or by asking them to send in their articles for publication in your ezine.
3. Include testimonials or endorsements for your business within your ezine.
Ask for feedback within your ezine and on your site to gather more of these for your products or services.
4. Periodically run surveys or polls that give you direction on where to take your ezine.
Keep your polls or surveys short and to the point. Only ask questions you need to know at the time.
Also provide a bonus or freebie for taking your polls or surveys to increase the number of your readers that participate in them.
5. Write articles. Your articles will give you an effective way to share your tips and expertise with your subscribers.
Your articles can also be used as a powerful promotional tool that boosts your subscriptions.
6. Run an "Ask The Editor" section.
This section will not only provide answers or solutions to your subscribers' questions but is also an excellent way to increase your status as an expert in your field.
7. Provide a bonus or freebie for subscribing to your ezine. You could provide ebooks, email courses, or access to your membership site as a bonus for subscribing.
8. Provide your subscribers with special sales on advertising in your ezine.
Your subscriber only specials will help you to get more of your subscribers to purchase ads for the first time and will also help you to get more of your subscribers to advertise in your ezine on a consistent basis.
9. Promote affiliate programs to your subscribers by recommending their products.
If you've already gained the trust of your subscribers, writing recommendations will be very effective in increasing your commissions. Only recommend products that you know deliver.
10. Swap recommendations with other ezine publishers.
You could recommend another publisher's ezine in your own words in exchange for that publisher doing the same for you.
You could also set up a recommended ezine section where you and several other ezine publishers promote each other's ezines.
In addition, you could successfully increase your subscriptions by swapping recommendations in your welcome message or on your "thank you" page that your new subscribers are taken to after subscribing to your ezine.
About The Author
Article by writer, Ken Hill. Learn tips and techniques to help you successfully start your own ezine. Visit Ken's site today at http://www.netpromarketer.com for more articles and a great tutorial on ezine publishing.